About Roles & responsibility
We are looking for a senior graphic designer to create and manage digital and print designs for our marketing needs. The senior graphic designer’s responsibilities include managing all graphic design tasks, refining projects and drafts, and generating creative ideas.
To be successful as a senior graphic designer, you should have extensive knowledge of graphic design, styles, and techniques. You should also have experience in implementing marketing campaigns. Ultimately, an excellent senior graphic designer will ensure that the design team promotes the vision of the company through high-quality graphic content.
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics.
- Managing graphic design from conception to delivery.
- Reviewing junior designer drafts to ensure quality.
- Generating fresh concepts.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Liaising between the marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Keeping up to date with industry developments.
- BSc degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field
- Proficient in design software (e.g., InDesign and Balsamiq)
- Portfolio with design projects.
- Proven work experience as a graphic designer.
- Working experience with image design tools (e.g., Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator).
- A keen eye for visual details.
- Aesthetic skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.
Submit Your Resume
Our Team will be in touch with you shortly