About Roles & responsibility
We are looking for a talented and motivated creative director to lead our company’s creative department. The successful candidate must possess excellent leadership qualities, with the ability to maximize the talents of their team.
As the creative director, you will work closely with the graphic design and marketing department to deliver engaging content that meets the expectations of our customers. You should be extremely creative, dedicated, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working with the brand team to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications. Evaluating trends, assessing new data, and keeping up to date with the latest marketing techniques.
- Assisting clients in resolving issues by responding to questions in a timely and professional manner.
- Creating and implementing tailored marketing plans based on individual client requirements.
- Directing brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
- Shaping brand standards and creating procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
- Supervising the department’s daily workflow, assigning project workloads, and monitoring deadlines and budgets.
- Developing a solid understanding of the target audience through online and traditional market research.
- Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, marketing, communications, journalism, and other relevant fields.
- A minimum of 5 years’ digital experience, particularly with, but not limited to web, social, and emerging technologies.
- A solid understanding of design, copy, and web practices.
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models.
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
Submit Your Resume
Our Team will be in touch with you shortly